When we are called by Jesus, we are called to go on a journey in which we become more Christ-like in all areas of our life. This devotional guide has been produced for men who want to focus on what this means in terms of their relationships with others.
This guide has been designed to be used over forty days as a starting point for a focused journey with God. It comprises four parts, each of ten studies following a theme. You can access these by clicking on the pictures below. At the end of the programme you may feel you would like further support or training. If so, please follow this link.
To get the most out of this devotional guide it is suggested you use it in the following way:
- Start by coming to God in prayer asking Him to help you honour Him in your relationships.
- Read through the Bible passage prayerfully reflecting on its meaning and application.
- Consider the reflection after the passage and how it might impact on how you behave in your relationships with others.
- Be honest with yourself and make some notes about the things you feel you need to change.
- Use the suggested prayer as a starting point for dedicating your commitments to God.